The Making of a Website
There are many ways to approach the making of a new website. We usually follow this basic pattern:
- We meet with you to discuss your vision for the site, where we try to catch your vision ourselves.
- We produce a formal quote and send it to you for approval.
- Upon receipt of the down payment, we produce the first two design ideas for your approval. (We set up a preview website while we work on it)
- If your feedback leads us to do so, we produce two more design ideas for your approval.
- We revise the design according to your feedback.
- When you are happy with the design, we begin HTML development on the project.
- We ask for your feedback after various sample pages are designed.
- We produce the finished product, and revise until you are completely satisfied.